Join the Park 52 Team!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Company: Park 52 Property Management
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Compensation: DOE & Licensing
To provide general maintenance and repair for Park 52 Property Management. The job will be based in Tacoma and the surrounding area.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and resourcefulness.
- Work well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
- Work well with time management,/self starter
- Work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, able and willing to learn & try new things.
- Accountable for work and actions.
- Broad depth of maintenance skills and experience.
- Licensed, bonded & insured
- Responsible driving record
Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform maintenance and repairs of buildings, including but not limited to doing: minor electrical placement, minor plumbing repair, general carpentry, painting and drywall.
- All work is to be done in a timely and professional manner.
- Must work safely at all times.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with co-workers, vendors, residents and the public.
- Physically able to perform maintenance work in most weather conditions.
Experience & Characteristics
- 2+ years general building maintenance experience or equivalent training is required.|
- At least two years of working with the general public is desirable.
- Familiarity with Washington State and City of Seattle Landlord-Tenant laws helpful.
- Be able to lift up to 90 lbs.
- Park 52 will provide Van, tools and benefits
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal at Park 52 is to serve our clients by protecting & maximizing owner investments while also ensuring safety & satisfaction for tenants in their new home. As Park 52's business is always growing, we are always looking for qualified people to help in our expansion and so we are constantly looking for experienced individuals to join our team. Park 52 has been an industry leader and has proudly served Tacoma & Pierce County for over 28 years. Our business model is a family operated one, and we attribute the success of our company to the dedication and care each member shows.
- Property Managers must have a Real Estate license
- Must be familiar with WA Landlord/Tenant Laws as defined by the Residential Landlord-Tenant Act (RCW 59.18)
- Landlord or On-Site Management experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service is essential, as managers must not only meet the needs of tenants, but also respect the demands of protecting an owner's investment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positions include administration & bookeeping for those with a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Exceptional customer service is essential to our clients as well as our staff
- Great time management and organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and precision in data entry
- Must be flexible in tasking in all areas of the office
- Licensed & Bonded Independent contractors in all areas of home repair
- Must have WA State Business license, insurance bond, & references
- Must have own tools and transportation
- Jobs include home & and apartment repairs, in addition to preparing vacant units for occupancy