**We do not accept comprehensive re-usable tenant screening reports also known as portable screening reports**
Steps to Apply
If you’ve found a property you’re interested in simply complete the following steps:
1. Review the screening requirements here
2. Before applying call our office at (253)473-5200 to schedule a viewing with a Park 52 representative.
3. Complete application(s) using the link at the bottom of this page as follows:
Completing the Application
1) Each person 18 years or older who will be occupying the property will need to complete their own application.
2) Upload the following documentation prior to starting your application and attach to the application when prompted:
- Valid Photo ID with Date of Birth: Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID (both sides), Passport etc.
- Proof of Social Security: SSN card, W-2 or front page of recent year tax returns.
- Proof of Income: your most recent paystub within 30 days, disability, retirement, SSI statement, etc. **For disability/retirement/SSI, if not a current statement, you will need to provide 1 month of bank statements with applicant’s name printed on it for verification.
- If self-employed provide:
– 3 months of bank statements with applicant’s name printed on them
– Copy of applicant’s business license
– Copy of recent year filed tax returns for the business
3) Submit all applicable payments
Application Fee: $50 per applicant (Non-refundable)
Security Deposits under $499: Holding deposit is $110
Security Deposits over $500: Holding deposit is $310
4) Online Payment
*Pay all fees using the “Pay Application” link below. (Bank Routing Number and full Account Number required). Please combine all application and deposit fees into one single payment. Moneys will be withdrawn from your account the same day.
*Debit/Credit cards are not accepted.
(Payments that need to be reimbursed can take up to 7 to 10 business days from when the payment refund was requested)
5) Pets and Service/Companion animals
– The application(s) will not be complete until we receive all the required documentation listed above, all application fees, and holding deposit funds –
I have read the requirements above.