Thank you for your interest in renting with Park 52
To ensure a smooth process please carefully read all of the following information before proceeding to the application:
**We do not accept comprehensive re-usable/portable tenant screening reports**
It is required to view the property with a Park 52 representative before submitting an application. To get scheduled please call 253.473.5200. We recommend reviewing our screening requirements beforehand. Once you have reviewed the requirements and viewed the property please complete your application(s) as follows:
-Each person 18 years or older who will be occupying the property will need to complete their own application.
-Please have the following documentation ready to upload prior to starting your application. Applications cannot be submitted without the required documentation being attached. Applications cannot be saved and will time out. Once submitted, they are no longer accessible to the applicant. You may use a scanner, tablet or smart phone to scan or take a photo to upload. Please ensure documents are clear, legible, full page copies.
- Valid Photo ID with Date of Birth: Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID (both sides), or Passport.
- Document providing Social Security Card, W2, TIN, or most recent year filed tax return.
- Proof of Income: Submit any/all that apply:
- Most recent paystub reflecting year to date information within 30 days.
- New employment or transfer with current employment in Washington State:
- Offer or Transfer on Letterhead reflecting start date, hours, and wage information.
- Housing Vouchers:
- Shopping guide
- Housing Voucher (copy)
- The applicant will need to verify with their voucher program the property applied for is covered by the voucher.
- Disability, Retirement, SSI; Financial Aid, etc. (All Items below are required)
- Provide most recent Award/statement letter from source of income
- 1 month of recent bank statements with deposit of source of income and applicant’s name printed on it for verification.
- Child Support (All Items below are required)
- Must be court ordered with no past due balance owing
- Provide Front & Back page of Child support document
- 1 month of recent bank statements reflecting deposit of income and applicant’s name on it for verification.
- Self-Employment (All Items below are required)
- 3 months of bank statements with applicant’s name printed on them for Business & Personal Accounts
- Copy of recent year filed tax returns for the business
- Pets and Service/Companion animals:
- A full body photo of any/all animals that will reside at the property
- Recent Physicians documentation for each Service or Companion animal
-Using the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the page complete and submit your application. **Please be sure to clear your browser caches and cookies each time before going into the application**
-After completing your application return to this page and follow the “Pay Application” link at the bottom of the page to submit all applicable fees. **Please combine all application fees and the holding deposit into one single payment**
Debit/Credit cards are NOT accepted. Bank Routing Number and full Account Number are required for payments. Pay all funds using the “Pay Application” link below. Moneys can be withdrawn from your account the same day.
Application Fee: $50 per person over the age of 18 (Non-refundable)
Holding Deposit: Holding deposit terms can be found on the signature page of the application. Holding deposit amounts are based on the Rent amount as follows:
Rent Amount Holding Deposit
$650 – $900 $150
$901 – $1200 $225
$1201 – $1500 $300
$1501 – $2000 $375
$2001 and up $500
(A $1.50 convenience fee will be charged per transaction. Reimbursed funds can take up to 7 to 10 business days from when the payment refund was requested)
– Applications are not considered complete until you have viewed the property with a Park 52 representative, we receive all the required documentation listed above, all application fees, and holding deposit funds –
Enter application code here:
I have read the requirements and information above.