Thank you for your interest in renting with Park 52.
To ensure the application process goes smoothly please carefully read all of the following information before proceeding to the application:
**We do not accept comprehensive re-usable tenant screening reports also known as portable screening reports**
Before submitting an application you must:
- Review our screening requirements here
- View the property with a Park 52 representative. Please call (253)473-5200 to schedule.
Once you have reviewed the requirements and viewed the property please complete your application(s) as follows:
1) Each person 18 years or older who will be occupying the property will need to complete their own application.
2) Upload the following legible documentation prior to starting your application: (You will be prompted in the application to attach three documents and will not be able to proceed further until they are attached).
- Valid Photo ID with Date of Birth: Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID (both sides), Passport etc.
- Proof of Social Security: SSN card, W-2, or front page of recent year tax returns.
- Proof of Income: Submit any/all that apply:
- Most recent paystub reflecting year to date information within 30 days.
- New employment or transfer with current employment in Washington State:
- Offer or Transfer on Letterhead reflecting start date, hours, and wage information.
- Housing Vouchers:
- Shopping guide
- Housing Voucher (copy)
- The applicant will need to verify with their voucher program the property applied for is covered by the voucher
- Disability, Retirement, SSI; Financial Aid, etc. (All Items below are required)
- Provide most recent Award/statement letter from source of income
- 1 month of recent bank statements with deposit of source of income and applicant’s name printed on it for verification.
- Child Support (All Items below are required)
- Must be court ordered with no past due balance owing
- Provide Front & Back page of Child support document
- Self Employment (All Items below are required)
- 3 months of bank statements with applicant’s name printed on them for Business & Personal Accounts
- Copy of recent year filed tax returns for the business
3) Complete and submit application(s) using the link at the bottom of the page.
4) Submit all applicable payments. Your application is not considered complete until all payments are submitted. Debit/Credit cards are not accepted. Bank Routing Number and full Account Number are required for payments. Pay all funds using the “Pay Application” link below. Moneys can be withdrawn from your account the same day.
Application Fee: $50 per applicant over the age of 18 (Non-refundable)
Holding Deposit: $310 (holding deposit terms can be found on the signature page of the application).
Please combine all fees and deposits into one single payment as follows:
1 Applicant = $360
2 Applicants = $410
3 Applicants = $460
(A $1.50 convenience fee will be charged per transaction. Payments that need to be reimbursed can take up to 7 to 10 business days from when the payment refund was requested)
5) Pets and Service/Companion animals:
- A full body photo of any/all animals that will reside at the property needs to be uploaded to the application.
- Physicians documentation for each Service or Companion animal must be provided and uploaded to the application.
– The application(s) will not be complete until you have viewed the property with a Park 52 representative, we receive all the required documentation listed above, all application fees, and holding deposit funds –
Enter application code here:
I have read the requirements above.