Here’s What Park 52 Can Do For You…
Has managing your rental got you stuck in the daily grind? Between finding quality tenants, addressing maintenance issues, managing all the paperwork, and dealing with those unpleasant tenant situations, rentals don’t leave much time for you to spend doing the things you enjoy.
As a management company with over 35 years experience, we understand the importance of your real estate investment and the difficulties that may come with managing your own property. With our full range of services you can finally afford to take that vacation while enjoying the peace of mind knowing your investment and tenants are being well cared for.
- After 35 years of service in the Tacoma/Pierce county area word of mouth and referrals are a large source of advertising for our company.
- Web advertising is done on a variety of sites including: Park52.com, Craigslist, Google Maps, Zillow, PadMapper, Trulia, Hot Pads, MyNewPlace, Twitter, Places4rent, RentalsIn, Snaprent, Places4Rent, USA Home Rentals, Vacancy list, NARPM Chapter (National Association of Residential Property Managers), KwikRents, RentalHunt, & more.
- We place signs in front of the property.
- Text codes are assigned to your property so potential tenants driving by can receive information & pictures right on their phone by simply sending a text message.
- Ads are placed in newspapers such as the Tacoma Weekly, Fort Lewis Ranger, Northwest Airlifter, Weekly Volcano, & others.
- Prescreening is done over the phone to find out if tenants qualify before setting appointments to show the inside of your property.
- For safety and for the security of your investment ALL showings are conducted with a Park 52 representative present.
- Completed applications are taken along with all information to verify identity and other info is accurate and verifiable.
- Screening includes a check of tenants credit report, rental history, criminal background and employment history to assure they have viable income.
- New tenants are met at the property to go over specifics about your home and any details they should know about living in your property.
- All appropriate paper work is electronically signed and filled out along with any photos needed to show the condition of your home at the time of move in.
- An explanation is given to tenant of how to maintain the property both inside and out.
- Rents are to be paid by the 3rd of each month to allow timely deposits/distributions into the owner’s accounts.
- If the rents are not received in a timely manner, we follow through with any necessary notices to collect.
- By keeping our geographical area strictly Tacoma and Pierce County we continuously drive by the outside of all of our properties.
- Surveys are conducted annually by our Property Managers. Owners are sent the survey reports complete with photos of the property.
- Tenants are required to submit all maintenance requests in writing. This allows us to keep track of each job, schedule with the necessary vendor or technician, and follow up to confirm all work has been completed.
- Our Maintenance Department has 2 full time technicians on staff as well as a large pool of outside licensed contractors.
- We are on-call 24 hours a day for any emergencies that may occur with your property that cannot wait until the next business day.
So if you’ve come to dread the never-ending cycle of responsibilities involved with managing a rental property, let us do it for you! A safe and well-maintained property means happy tenants and fewer turn overs which translates into more turn around on your investment and more time for you to do the things you enjoy!
Park 52 proudly serves Tacoma, Puyallup, University Place, Gig Harbor, Dupont, Lakewood, Spanaway, Bonney Lake, Olympia, and Lacey.