**In the case of a medical, fire, or other emergency situation that could involve immediate peril to you or someone surrounding you always call your local emergency number or 911**
Emergency or not?
The specific definition of a maintenance emergency is: an issue that is dangerous, hazardous, or if not addressed immediately could cause damage to the property or your personal well-being (e.g., flooding, no heat in the winter, or gas leak).
An emergency is not: an annoying sound, air conditioning failure, appliance malfunction, drain stoppage and the like. While inconvenient, these are not considered emergencies and will be handled by our office on the following business day.
– For non-emergencies use the link at the bottom of the page.
– For emergency situations, follow the steps outlined below:
Please note, if the problem occurs in the middle of the night it is very unlikely we will be able to dispatch a contractor to the property until the morning, so please try and contain the emergency as best as possible.
- If the Emergency situation occurs during normal business hours (M-F, 9am-5:30pm) submit a work order using the link below then please call our office at (253)473-5200 to follow-up.
- If the Emergency situation occurs after business hours call the emergency cell phone at (253) 677-5239: **Please leave your name, the address of your property, and a description of the situation.
- If Park 52 determines this work order and all necessary repairs constitutes an emergency, to protect the property from damage or safety issues, we reserve the right to enter the property without tenant permission at the soonest possible time a service technician is available.
- If the maintenance issue is resolved before your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel the appointment to avoid being charged for an unnecessary technician visit