**In the case of a medical, fire, or other emergency situation that could involve immediate peril to you or someone surrounding you always call your local emergency number or 911**
Emergency or not?
A maintenance emergency is: an issue that is dangerous, hazardous, or if not addressed immediately could cause damage to the property or your personal well-being (e.g., flooding, no heat in the winter, or gas leak).
An emergency is not: an appliance that stops working, air conditioning failure, annoying sounds, drain stoppage and the like. While inconvenient, these are not considered emergencies and will be handled by our office on the following business day.
– For NON-emergencies submit repair request at the bottom of this page. Please provide any pictures possible to help our techs come prepared and expedite the completion of any needed work.
– For EMERGENCY situations, please take the following steps: Please note, if the problem occurs in the middle of the night it is very unlikely we will be able to dispatch a contractor to the property until the morning, so please try and contain the emergency as best as possible.
- DURING business hours: (M-F, 9am-5pm) submit a work order using the link below then please call our office at (253)473-5200 to follow-up.
- AFTER business hours call the emergency cell phone at (253) 677-5239: **Please leave your name, the address of your property, and a description of the situation.
- If Park 52 determines this work order and all necessary repairs constitutes an emergency, to protect the property from damage or safety issues, we reserve the right to enter the property without tenant permission at the soonest possible time a service technician is available.
- If the maintenance issue is resolved before your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel the appointment to avoid being charged a trip fee.